Written by Theo Beck - Year 6
The DT Project was extremely fun and I really enjoyed making the robots. My team was called the Stormbreakers (me, Ben and later on Nathan). I really liked planning the design but I liked building it even more.
Ben and I came up with an amazing base, arm and neck but it had one fatal flaw - the centre of the neck wasn't strong enough which we discovered later on in the battle when it snapped.
Even though we didn't do very well in the battle I am extremely proud of our Judo-bot; it was very strong and did very well in the practice match but when it came to the actual battle it wasn't very good.