Please find below downloadable PDF copies of our policies. Policies on Child Protection, Anti-Bullying, E-Safety and Complaints are available as .pdf files or in large print.
An agreement governing the use of the internet whilst in school will be sent as a part of your welcome pack. A signed copy should be returned to the Administration Department.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding these documents.
Please telephone the Administration Staff on 01242 512837 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessibility Plan - Download
- Accident and First Aid Policy - Download
- Admissions Policy - Download
- Anti-bullying Policy - Download
- Behaviour Policy- Download
- Complaints Policy & Procedure - Download
- Curriculum Policy - Download
- EAL Policy including EYFS - Download
- Mission & Aims Statement - Download
- Safeguarding (Child Protection) Policy - Download
- SEND Policy - Download
- Staff Code of Conduct - Download
- Values Statement - Download
- Welfare, Health & Safety Policy - Download